The Business Partner Institute gets its power from the contributions of its participants.We encourage your contributions through this website, through our blog and in a variety of other areas.
- Ideas: The best way to share your ideas with others interested in business partnerships is to send them to us for posting on the BPI Blog or by commenting on others' posts. If you wish to author posts, please contact us using this email link. (Please include "Blog Authoring" in your subject heading.)
- Profiles: BPI will be building lists of Institute participants to encourage general networking and to provide opportunities to identify potential providers of relevant services. If you would like to request inclusion, please email us the following information (with "Participant Profile" in your subject heading) :
- Category (Business Partner, Family Business member, Advisor and/or Consultant, Academic)
- Contact information
- Professional affiliation
- Brief statement of interests and qualifications
- Resume and/or list of publications, as appropriate, may be attached.
- Research and Publications: BPI will maintain a library of important research papers and other publication on subjects relevant to business partners and partnership. Please feel free to submit your work or recommend that of others by using this email link (including "Publications" in your subject heading).
- Questions: Please submit questions you have about the Institute or the topics it covers by this email link (including "Questions" in your subject heading). Please indicate if you would like the question posted on the BPI Blog to solicit comments and answers.